Friday, April 5, 2013

Lots Of Crochet Doll Clothes

Hello,

I made these doll clothes while I was in FL last week.  For this set I used 3 ply yarn and I like it better then the 4 ply yarn.  The finished clothes fit the doll better.  For the skirt I used the butterfly stitches from here.


Two ways pink jacket/sweater.

These were made earlier when I was on the crochet doll clothes mood.


This blue and white suite was inspired from here.

This last one was sent to Katie at Westie Julep.

Thanks for stopping.  Have a great weekend!

Helen


7 comments:

Monica said...

AMAZING. You are a genius or what. So pretty all of them.
Love,
M

Esther Asbury said...

Wow - you've been busy! Those are some beautiful dolls clothes you've crocheted! Kind of gives me the itch to crochet something again!

Angel said...

All are lovely and pretty !!!

Ann said...

Wonderful dresses Helen. You are so good at crochet

Christine said...

Wow!! The dolls look simply amazing.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
CHris

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

All of these outfits are so pretty - are you selling them now or are these all for Ms. Faye?

Have a great Saturday ... I'm posting photo's of the American Girl doll clothing using your crochet flowers as accent pieces. I'm totally in love with these!

All the best,
Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com
www.katiesews4fun.blogspot.com

Merry said...

Oh wow, all are so wonderful.