Friday, March 16, 2012

Tea Light For Bridal Shower Favors

Hello,

My friend asked me to make her 30 tea lights and boxes for a bridal shower favors.  I had decorated many tea lights and boxes in the past and those boxes measured 3 x 2 inches but my friend wanted a smaller boxes for the bridal shower favors.  These new boxes measures 2 x 1 3/4 inches.  I will share a tutorial how to make the box in another post.  I got carried away I made 15 of the same boxes.

Decoration around the box.
 I  always bought my battery tea  lights from Micheal's.  They carried them in bulk (24) and when I used the 40% coupon it was about .50 cent a piece.   There is a new Dollar Tree in the neighborhood and I saw it carried the tea light battery so I gave it a try.  They are the three smaller tea lights in the front row.  I don't like them very much.  The bottom part where it hold the battery kept coming off.  So I was back at Micheal's to get the rest of the tea lights.

I am working on the other 15 boxes will share them next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen


10 comments:

Hussena said...

Wow...Your Boxes are So Pretty!!!I love the way you have Decorated it..Such a Fab color Combo Too :)

Monica said...

My, my, you have been busy with these wonderful creations. The flowers with pearl centres look so becoming. Very pretty.

Monica xxx

eva said...

surprisingly

chillin with Quillin said...

wow there awesome, love it!!!
Paula

Ann said...

very pretty. That's a lot of tea lights and boxes to make

Patty O'Malley said...

Very pretty, Helen!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow, your creations are fantastic, dear!! love those small flowers with the pearls. You are very very creative!

PS: Please hop on my blog; I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

SUGANTHI said...

Pretty boxes! The tea light looks so pretty too.

Rae said...

These are a wonderful idea for shower favors, and she got the right person to make them. Beautiful.

Ann Schach said...

Helen, your 3D items never cease to amaze me! You do fabulous work! I LOVE how you have decorated the tea lights, while the boxes are absolutely stunning!