Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Purple Flourish Stitches

Hello,

I decorated this paper mache box sometime ago.  I like everything that are swirly and I love this swirl stitching pattern.   I made a card using this swirl here. However, when I tried then on the lid of the paper mache box, I wasn't really happy with the result.  I think because they are too close together.







I stamped the Fancy Flourish from Paper Trey Ink around the box using Elegant Eggplant ink from SU and added small quilling flower to the center.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

12 comments:

Mihaela said...

Love how you decorated the box!!!

Hussena said...

Oh Wow!!This sis such a Gorgeous Box...Love the Color Combo and the Beautiful Flourishes!!

chillin with Quillin said...

wow gorgeous box, love the design and the color!!!
Paula

Baukje said...

wonderful I love it!
Greetings Baukje

Ann said...

that is beautiful.

kiddo said...

Wonderful box!!! Love the colors, the beautiful flowers and how you used the stamp is great! I do love swirls, too:)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty box.

Artes de Nágela said...

I love their work and this box is .... Amazing!!
A very creative sewing.
Hugs!

eva said...

Beautiful box

Tan's Hobbies said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful project Helen! The colors are lovely! I hope that all is well with you! Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

You now know that purple is not my favorite color, but darn it, Helen, you make it look gorgeous!