Monday, March 19, 2012

9 Draws Dresser


Good Afternoon Blogger Friends!

I finished decorating the dresser the same way I did with my last one.  I played around with different embellishments and tried different ways to embellish the mirror. I didn't like any of them.  I had to take out the embellishments and added a new piece of card stock to cover the ripped mirror area.   I wasted enough time so I ended up decorated it the same way like I did with the La Cream dresser (on the left side bar).

The mirror is real.  I bought it from Ac Moore.  You can find the rose tutorial here.




Decoration on both sides.
It is hard to see here.  I added embossed pattern paper to the front of the draws before I added the brad.
On the back I added a small chip board to sturdy the mirror. 


Make It Monday - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by again.

Helen

15 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Very cool matchbox dresser!

Mrs A. said...

just popped over from MIM to say hello. This is such a pretty makeover and love your roses. hugs Mrs A. p.s you have inspired me to have a go at one of these too.

Artes de Nágela said...

Very cute!
I loved it!

Ann said...

so nice, I really like these

Tan's Hobbies said...

WELL DONE!! I love love love your matchbox dresser!! It just too brilliant and creative =)

Riette said...

Don't show my daughter! She might nag me for one! GORGEOUS creation. Saw you on MIM!!

SUGANTHI said...

Look so good!!Such nice colours.

Rene said...

Wow! This is just amazing!
Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week!
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Mihaela said...

Beautiful work, Helen!!!

Lekha justin said...

Wooooow...Genious....!! Simply perfect nd beautiful work Helen
..

eva said...

I loved it!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The dresser is lovely! So pretty with the flowers! Wishing you sunshine today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love these dressers you make Helen and I have to make one soon.The tiny flower type knobs look so gorgeous !

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

You have always been such an inspiration to me with your amazing creations. This one is just incredible!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Rae said...

This is so pretty!