Wednesday, January 18, 2012

String Art Altered Paper Mache Box


I am so addicted to this string art.  I love to use it to altered boxes. Here is my latest altered paper mache box.

The corners flourish was from a template that I bought from scrap book convention two years ago.  I created the center template inspired from here.   

I love this Stampin' Up! Final Press embossing folder. I used it all the time.

Thanks for looking!



Baukje said...

Greetings Baukje

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty!!!!

Ann said...

It's really pretty. You sure do beautiful work

Rhonda Miller said...

That is so pretty. I love the colors and design. TFS.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Super duper Brilliant creations. Love it, dear =)

Monica said...

Awesome as ever...

Monica xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

The gentle pinkish colors and the rhinestones are so gorgeous Helen and Thank You for sharing my happiness in BLENDs!


Rae said...

What a pretty box! I can't wait to have a closer look! lol!