Friday, January 27, 2012

Branch CAS Note Cards


Hello,

These cards were CAS from my friend Rachel at A One of A Kind Design By Rachel.   I met Rachel at a local Joann Fabric over two years ago. We became friend instantly.  Rachel introduced me to embossing folders and since then  I had been adding embossing folders to my craft room. Thank you Rachel!

The zigzag ribbons were made by sewing the ribbon the zigzag way and pull it tight.


 See this post for how to color the embossing folder.

Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

8 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

There very pretty !!!
Paula

Rhonda Miller said...

These are beautiful. TFS.

Merry said...

These are all so pretty Helen...thanks for reminding me of this wonderful technique.

Ann said...

Very pretty. I love the way you did the ribbon.

SUGANTHI said...

Beautiful note cards Helen.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Dear Helen, those cards are really beautiful and elegant. Love them! Your embossed Background are just amazing. The zig zag ribbons are lovely. Love your creation 'as always =p '

Rae said...

Hi Stranger!
Thsnk you so very much for the shout out on your fantastic blog! Yes, I introduced you to the folders and you showed me this technique. And I must say you have improved on my CAS idea beautifully! I love your color combinations, your ribbon is fantastic, and you know I love your flowers!

Leanne said...

Beautiful creations here since my last visit. Love the crochet rose.