Friday, January 20, 2012

Round Pink Crochet Decorative Pillows


Hello Blogger Friends!

This will be my last two pieces of my 20 plus years old crochet items. They are also my favorite pieces. I made these when I was around 15 years old.  Yes, I had lots of patience even then.

This is the center pillow.  The flower in the center had 7 layers.  It is about 1"  tall and 3" wide.

 It is about 13" wide.

This is the bottom of the pillow.  I placed card stock in there hopping to show the design better and I think it did.


Thanks for looking.

Helen

7 comments:

Shakti said...

очень красиво!!!

Baukje said...

that looks fabulous!
I wish you a very nice weekend here!
Greetings Baukje

JustNeedling said...

Very pretty! Love the design.

Merry said...

Oh wow....I am even more in awe to think you did these when you were fifteen. Such beautiful work Helen.

Ann said...

That is really pretty and obviously you have been very creative and talented all your life :)

Monica said...

BRILLIANT, Helen. Love it. Wow to make that as a 15 year old is mind blowing. You are an amazing crafter as I always say.

Hugs,
Monica

Rae said...

Beautiful, Helen. I love everything you crochet!