Monday, January 7, 2013

Crochet 18" Doll Dress # 2

Hello,

After making the doll shirt and dress that I post here.  I picture this dress in my mind and I had to get it out of my mind or I can't do anything else. lol

The dress didn't come out as nice as I thought it will look but my daughter like it.  She had the dress on her doll all the time.

For those of you who is new to doll like me, here is a great tutorial on how to take care of the doll hair.  I got the wig brush from  local Sally beauty supplies for $5 including taxes.

Helen


6 comments:

Regina said...

So cute Helen!!! Love it!!!
A very happy New Year to you and all your family!!
Regina

Ann said...

Really cute Helen. Your daughter is going to have the best dressed doll in town

Monica said...

Happy New Year, Helen. And this dress is AWESOME, SIMPLY AWESOME. You never fail to surprise blogland with your creativity. What a lucky daughter to have such an elegant dress.
Monica xxx

Mary said...

Cute!! Making doll clothes is fun.

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute little dress. I've been making doll clothes/accessories too -- though not with yarn. You'll have to stop by my blog tomorrow to see the duct tape purse/shoes I made -- they turned out so cute!

jelly andrews said...

Oh! I love it. It is so cute. Thanks for sharing.