Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Crochet Fingerless Gloves

Hello,

I've always wanted one of this when it first came out.  I don't know why I didn't make one sooner.  I am glad I finally made them.  They are so easy to make and look so cool when wear them.  With the inspiration from etsy and google I made these.


 Then my two sons wanted one too.  This one is for my younger son.  When I added the thumb, some how they look like tree trunk but they look really cool when he wear them. 

The picture below was my first pair. I used the tutorial here.  The design look nice but when I wore them they look funny. I took them a part.


Thanks for stopping by!

Helen

5 comments:

Kelly-Belly said...

love these! thanks for sharing : )

Ann said...

those are great. The cashiers at work love these things in the winter since they stand right by the front door.

tamansyurga_87 said...

salam. kak, berapa satu ni? ;)

Monica said...

Love these gloves, Helen and how easily you have created them.

Love,
Monica

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful works.
I loved them all!
Hugs!