Monday, July 16, 2012

Crochet Gift Card Holders/Small Gift Bags

Hello,

I saw the cutest crochet purse here and just had to make some.  These purses are very small.  The purse body measured about 3 1/2 x 5 inches.  They are perfect for small gift or gift card holder.

These pink ones here I used yarn and I used small crochet hook to have tight  stitches.

The next 4 pictures below I used size #3 crochet thread.  I really like how they turned  out.  FYI one ball of thread can make three small purses. 




 The last one here I tried the size #10 crochet thread.  It took longer to make the purse and the purse was not sturdy.

As always thanks for stopping by.

Helen

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

That same pattern caught my eye and has been on my "to do" list for sometime now.
I love all the pretty little purses you whipped up -- looks like lots of fun!

Wies said...

I love these purses. They are really cute.

Dawn said...

These are awesome!! A perfect way to package a gift card!

Hugs, Dawn

Merry said...

These are adorable, I really love the last one you posted.

JustNeedling said...

These are so cute. Might make some for my girls! TFS

Ann said...

These are so cute. I really love the one in the third picture. Wouldn't that be cute to give a gift card in

Lekha justin said...

wowwww..beautiful crochet bags..love the designs Helen..

SUGANTHI said...

So very pretty and thanks for the link Helen.

Panda8ngel said...

Love this! I was thinking of crocheting some baskets. Do you go by patterns?

Anuprem said...

so great.....what a lovely work..i love it...