Friday, July 13, 2012

Crochet Cell Phone Pouches

Hello,

I had wanted to make cell phone pouch.  I thought they are cute.  Here is my first one.
This is called the cross stitches. You can fine the tutorial here
 I don't care about the new cell phone out there so I still carry the flip phone.  
This is not my favorite one because I used a really soft yarn and it gave out.

So I went and bought some Lily sugar'n Cream yarn and made these two.
This one is for myself.   I used to dig for my phone in my purse when it rang so I thought a pink one should take care of the problem.  You see that cute button! It is one of the button that my mother-in-law gave me.  She gave me about a pound of different kind of buttons.  The tiny pink rose was also from her.

Here is a bigger one.  I believe this one fit the so call Smart Phone.



Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen



7 comments:

Hussena said...

oh wow!! these cellphone covers look beautiful...i love the one's in the pink so so lovely!!!

Merry said...

GReat idea and lovely crocheting.

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty! Great idea! Are you going to CKC?

SUGANTHI said...

Beautiful!! Love the pink ones.

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely, what a great idea!!
Paula

Ann said...

Those are really nice. A great idea too. I'm always digging for my cell phone

Panda8ngel said...

These are really cute! You did a great job! :)