Friday, May 20, 2011

Origami Cherry Blossom Ball

Good Morning Bloggers!

I had been wanting to make this origami cherry blossom ball since I first saw it  a long time ago.  I finally stumbled upon the TUTORIAL and made all these.  There were 30 pieces for each ball and each piece had so many folds that I was only able to make one ball in a day.





 
I used glue to assemble these balls. I wanted to make sure the ball stay in one piece.  I had so many of these origami balls. I might want to sell them at the craft shows and I don't want the pieces to fall out.

Thanks again for taking a peak.

Helen


7 comments:

eva said...

Very pretty!

Mary said...

Those are amazing! You have alot of patience to do those!

Ann said...

wow, 30 pieces in each ball. that's a lot of work. the results are gorgeous though. I think those would sell good at craft shows.

Wies said...

Making those cherry blossom balls takes a lot of time and patience, but with a great result.

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely Helen. I looks very complicated . I will check on the tutorial. I do love to fold but I have no time :(

Rae said...

Pretty...and I love all the varied colors!

kiddo said...

They turned out really beautiful! I know that the assembling part is a little harder, but worth the effort, for sure:) Love the pink one!