Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Good Sunday Morning Bloggers and Happy Mother's Day to all the MOMS!

Yesterday I received this lovely card from my friend Rachel at
A One of A Kind Design By Rachel


This picture doesn't do this card justice.   I love the papers and the color combos.  Rachel creates such beautiful cards.  I am fortunate to see her creations in person and one of the lucky one to receive her card from time to time.

Thank you so much Rachel for thinking of me.  You sure put a smile on me.

Hugs,

Helen

4 comments:

Mihaela said...

It is so cute!Love the designs.

Ann said...

what a lovely card. Happy Mother's Day to you also

Rae said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you Helen, I feel so blessed to know you. I hope you had a beautiful day!

Monica said...

So sweet of Rachel to send such a pretty card. I love the colour combo as well.

I am cleaning up my craft space and then I will send you some papers.

xxx Monica