Monday, May 9, 2011

Decorated Photo Frames Phase II

Good Morning Bloggers!
What a busy weekend! I didn't have much time for craft but I managed to get one photo frame from Friday post decorated. The roses were made using yellow card stock then I sponged SU Tangerine Tango around the edge to give some depth.  The pearls were from the scrap book convention that I attended last year.

I love the Tattered Floral die that was what I used to make these gorgeous roses.  I used the second to the smallest flower on the die to make these roses.  A similar tutorial can be found here.

I bought the following frames before I discovered the cheap but nice wooden frames from Michaels. I decorated these a few weeks ago.  I didn't do anything to these frames except added the roses.




I love these white roses.  I used watercolor paper that I got from Walmart.  I didn't add any glitter to the roses.  I thought they were pretty the way they are.

I am entering this to the following challenges:

Make It Monday 

Scrappy Frogs challenge 

catch the bug

Crazy 4 challenges

Joyful stamper

crafty sentiments

Thanks for stopping by again.

Helen


17 comments:

JustNeedling said...

these photo frames are so pretty with pretty roses!

Lori said...

Your frames are beautiful - what gorgeous roses!

Lisa Jane said...

What beautiful frames - love the flowers
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

Wow, these finished frames look incredible, such a beautiful transformation.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

sgc said...

Great frames. Love those frames. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty!

Ann said...

Those frames are gorgeous. The roses are so pretty it's hard to believe they are paper. That first frame is my favorite, it fabulous

Dr Sonia S V said...

They are all so lovely. You make white look so fantastic!
I have a couple of frames lying around you are inspiring me to try something with them.
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Rae said...

These are beautiful. Of course it is the fantastic flowers you create. I especially love the colors and all of the flourishes of the first frame.

eva said...

Great frames.

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments Flower Challenge! Big Hugs JO xxx

Monica said...

Adorable frames... the roses are so very pretty. SUPER!!!

xxx Monica

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful roses! You are an expert in making these to perfection!

Wishing you a good week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Becky G said...

These are gorgeous! Love all the flowers!!! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug!! :)Becky

Becky G said...

Wow! These are sooo beautiful! Love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug! Hugs, Becky

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Fliss said...

Your first frame caught my eye on Make It Monday and all of them are really gorgeous.
Fliss x