Monday, May 6, 2013

TopNote Gift Box And Craft Show


Hello,

First I would like to let my local friends know about my up coming craft show.  I will be at the Springfield hospital tomorrow May, 7th at the main lobby from 8 AM - 2 PM.  Your purchases will benefit The Friends of Springfield Hospital. 

I made a few of the top note boxes for the show.  The flowers were made using spellbinder flower dies.  It was the easiest flower I've ever made.  The flower dies came with many different sizes so all I had to do was cut the flowers, stacked them together, spritz water and crunched them.


I added a tiny flower that I made long ago to the center on this pink one.  It turned out so nice.
Thanks for looking!

Helen

5 comments:

eva said...

I enjoy

Merry said...

Oh your flowers are so beautiful and your card. I hope you have fun at the craft show.

Monica said...

Oh these are divine - they are so pretty.
Monica xxx

chillin with Quillin said...

good luck on the sells and a great cause, beautiful card, love how you did the flower !!!!
Paula

Ann said...

That is really pretty. Best of luck