Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cheep Talk Note Cards

Hello,

I had my craft show yesterday.  It wasn't my best one; however, I was satisfied.  I will try again in the fall.

I had this stamp set from Stampin' up about 4 years ago but hardly use it.  It is a two steps stamping set.  If you are new to stamping, it means you have to stamp the image that you wanted twice. 

For the first card, I colored the branch with brown maker then colored the leaves with green maker.  Next I took out my home made stamp-a-magic (a must have tool for two steps stamping) and stamped the bird on the branch and the sentiment.  Saw this idea on youtube.

The second card was done the same except I added a pear. I had to stamp the pear leaves first then the pear.



Have a good one!

Helen


4 comments:

Monica said...

All lovely cards... the first and last one are my faves. It must have been fun to take part in the fair.

Love,
M

chillin with Quillin said...

really love the first 2 cards,lovely, and love your crochet flower !!!!
Paula

Merry said...

Wonderful. I like how you added pear in lieu of flowers.

Ann said...

Those are great. I love the stamps you used