Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Light Green Crochet Scarf

Hello,
This pattern was from Red Heart.  I just love the scallops on this scarf. This scarf work up really fast.  It is only 11 rows.  It can be done in under two hours.

I made a big flower to go with the scarf.  The flower was around 5 inches big.  The flower tutorial was from
here.  However, I changed the petal stitches and added an extra layer.

For each petal I did:
single crochet, chain one, 2 double crochet, chain one, 2 double crochet, chain 1, single crochet
For the last round I changed to a larger hook.


A matching fingerless gloves.
Have a lovely day!

Helen

6 comments:

Ann said...

what a beautiful set that is. The scallops are great and I just love the color

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this, Helen!

Esther Asbury said...

Ooooo love that big flower and love the color of yarn you used! Beautiful creations!

Panda8ngel said...

These are beautiful!!

Nati said...

Wow!!!very pretty!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Rae said...

Very pretty. I really like this color green! Love the flower on the scarf and glove, and such a great stitch!