Friday, May 18, 2012

Green Flourish and Crochet Flowers Note Cards

Hello,

Today I am sharing two quick cards of the same layout but different color. I have to admit I like both of them very much.



Each card took me less than 10 minutes (not counting the crochet flowers) to make and I just love the result!  The green flourish was from the Cherry Lynn die  that I got from the scrap book convention last year.


Challenges:
CraftyRibbon - flowers
ScrapbookSister - two colors
IBrakeForChallenges - florals

Glad you stopped by again! Have a marvelous weekend!

Helen


12 comments:

Mihaela said...

Lovely cards, Helen!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Helen, it is simply marvellous. They look AWESOME...

Dr Sonia S V said...

You have made such good use of those dies

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Lorraine A said...

Stunning cards Helen :-) the crochet flowers are beautiful and the flourish die and embossing are gorgeous :-)
I just bought that die ,, will have to get it out if the packet now !! :-)


thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely cards!!!!
Paula

Merry said...

These cards are beautiful and I love how you have different sized flowers. Your crocheting is so neat.

Katrin said...

Красиво получилось. очень изящно и элегантно!!!

Ann said...

Helen, these are just stunning. I love them. I just love the way you use those crochet flowers.

Artes de Nágela said...

Very Beautiful!
His works are amazing!

Baukje said...

beautiful and the colors are gorgeous
Greetings from Holland Baukje

Rae said...

Both of these are very pretty, but you know by now I favor pink over purple. ;)
Thanks for the double dose of inspiration (the leaf and the crocheted flowers)!
My kind of cards!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful cards! I still have some of the wonderful crocheted flowers that you so kindly gifted me with! I us them only on special creations! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane