Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ghirardelli Purses

Hello,

I love to make mini purses.  I made these small purses before for my friend's daughter bridal shower HERE.  I always changed my purse size to fit whatever I am going to put in there.  This time I am making the purses to hold the Ghirardelli chocolates. The chocolates are about 2 inches square each so my purses measured 2 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches.  The handles are 5 1/2 inches long.  I used grosgrain ribbon for the handle.  I tried using card stocks for the handles. I didn't like it because the handle got crashed when stacked.




The flowers were all made by me. :)

For my purses I used 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches and score as in the picture.

For the rest of the tutorial check here.

Thanks for looking.

Helen

17 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the size had me stumped-- they must be so super cute to hold in your hand!!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Your purses are adorable and thank you for sharing the tutorial too!

chillin with Quillin said...

oh there sooo adorable!!!
Paula

Merry said...

These are so beautiful and look so great clustered together. Thanks so much for the tutorial...I hope to put it to good use today.

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

Hussena said...

Helen these purses are so pretty and cute i love the various color combo you have used and the flowers look so lovely.....thank you so much for the link to the tutorial:)

Lekha justin said...

Pretty cute purses Helen...any one would like to get one..he..he..nd thank u for the tutorial..

Fiorenza said...

LOVELY BLOG AND INSPIRATIONS! following you!

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

kisskiss from italy
Fiore

Ann said...

what cute little purses those are. Those would be really cute for a little mother's day gift

Panda8ngel said...

That is so cute! It would be great as favors for a wedding too. Every one loves chocolate too. :)

SUGANTHI said...

So very cute, Thanks for the link too.

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Hey,

These are so cute...love the flowers you made...

Thanks for the tutorial link...

kiddo said...

These little purses are wonderful! I am sure they look much better in real life, so little and so beautifully embellished with your lovely flowers!

Monica said...

Awesome... you are an amazing crafter.

Monica

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love these little purses - I think I will make some today! Your cake is beautiful - so much time and work! Wishing you a happy Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

The most adorable little purses ever! Love them!

Si Ni said...

Hi! Chanced upon your blog today, and I'm really glad that I did. Thank you for such a wonderful blog post! :)