Good Morning Everyone!
To my wonderful surprised, Ann at Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap had award me this Stylish award a few days ago. Thank you so much Ann for sharing this award. Head on over to Ann's blog to see Ann lovely creations and don't forget to say hi to Duke while you are there.
Accepting this award, I am asked to do the following:
1. Thanks and link back to the person who awarded me this award.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3.Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Hmmm... 8 things about me
1. I once grew grass on the same lawn 3 times within 12 months. I did all the wok myself. I thought of it as a two in one: I got my work out done while making my lawn looking nice.
2. I paint my house, at least one room, every year.
3. I spend way too much time on my hobby and browsing the web and loving it.
4.If I promise something, I tend to keep it, big or small.
5. Beside paper craft, I enjoy reading. My favorite authors are Patricia Conwell, Robin Cook, James Patterson, and John Chrism.
6.I can't sit still. I had to do something all the time. Like if I watched TV, which I rarely do now, I would crochet or fold the origami units. Or I would read in the kitchen while I wait for the water in the top to boil.
7. I travel to Florida by car (a little over 1000 miles each way) 3 times a year.
8. I am not creative, but I like to believe I am talented. Am I?
I haven't had time to visit new blogs recently so these are my choices in no particular order
Handmade card with Love
Janie's Creative corner
Have a wonderful weekend!
P.s. check back next week I should have the Magic box tutorial ready then. Hopefully!