Monday, December 13, 2010

Quilling Pointsettea Mini Album Cover

Good Morning,
I enjoyed making mini albums. But I had a hard time decorating the front cover.  But with quilling, I thought this turned out pretty nice.


 
 I made a couple of these for the craft show.  I will share more details about  the craft show later in the week.

I also made two like this.


Then I made a few more like this. This is my favorite.


I forgot to take the picture of the finished album.  I used one of the Stampin' Up! Hodgepodge Hardware under the tree. I printed the word "Joy" and cut it to fit the hardware.  

I am going to link this to

Make it Monday Linky Party

Mami Doodles - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day!

Helen




9 comments:

Gaby said...

I bet your cards and albums will be highlights at the craft show.

Good luck!

Monica said...

All of them are winners! So beautiful - I love the first and the second one a lot. The third one is elegant and lovely as well.

Hugs,

Monica

MariLynn said...

Helen, I really like your quilled poinsettias. Great job!

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

These are just so stunning!!

Your work is so intricate and beautiful.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Ann said...

Love them. All of them are so pretty and I think the last one is my favorite also. So pretty

Ann Martin said...

Each one is really pretty. I hope they sold well at the show.

SUGANTHI said...

Really pretty. I love the third one.

sucor said...

Absolutely stunning!

Rae said...

Very pretty!