Good Morning Everyone,
My blogger friend, Barbara Diane, at Barbara's World of Whincees gave me this award. Check out Barbara Diane's blog. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Barbara for this award!
The rules of passing on this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Link to the person sending you the award.
4. List 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers to present the award to.
6. Link to this posting on your blog.
7. Notify the 7 people you nominate by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Seven Things About Me
1. I added chili hot pepper to most of the food that I ate.
2. I came from a very big family. I am the tenth in the family.
3. I speak more than two languages.
4. I spend all my free time at my craft table.
5. I rarely watched TV, I rather do craft or read.
6. I am not a good cook.
7. I love dark chocolate that cover something, almond, peanut, or raisin.
I am passing this award to these 7 bloggers.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!