Monday, March 9, 2015

Echo Of Kindness Note Card

Hello,

After an extreme cold Winter, we finally had a taste of Spring yesterday and I also had a taste of going back to work.  I work part time mostly on weekends sometime weekdays when the temperature reaches above 40 degrees and stop working when the temperature goes below 40.   You know what it wasn't too bad going back to work because while at work I thought of  $$$$ and more yarns. lol

I have another Spring card to share today.

It is a very simple card.  I used one of my favorite stamps from Stamping Up called Echo Of Kindness.

Have a marvelous week!

Helen


6 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

That is a really pretty card. I wish I could not work when the temperature drops below 40 :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Helen!

elis said...

Lovely card.

George said...

What a pretty card! Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Leanne said...

Glad to be back to see a beautiful card here.

Monica said...

So elegant and stylish.