Monday, March 17, 2014

TopNote Purses The Other Way

Hello,

What a roller coaster temperature we had in the past a few days.  Saturday the temperature was in the mid 60, then Sunday it went down to 40.  This morning we woke up with 3 inches of snow and it is still snowing. Crazy weather! O.k enough of the boring winter weather.

 I saw this on google search and absolutely love it so I gave it a try.



They are so pretty. I love all three colors. 

Here is my craft show sharing from Saturday.  As I mentioned at my last post, I normally don't do craft show in March because some people were probably just paid off their bills from Christmas shopping. :)   People buy things only if they can use it or give it as a gift.  It is March so I didn't expect much.   As always I set my goal; it was between $100 - $150.  I sold $115 and Faye sold $11 of her Rainbow Loom charms.   I will go back there in November to give it another try.  I love the spot that they gave me.

Until next time

Helen

4 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Yes, the weather has been crazy... Today, here in TN, we have had rain/ice/lots of FOG/COLD temps.... Wonder if Spring will ever get here?

Beautiful colors and little spring-looking bags.... Love them..

Glad you did well at the craft show...

Have a great week, Helen.
Hugs,
Betsy

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty purses!

Ann said...

Those are pretty.
Congratulations on a successful show.
We didn't get any snow today but it was cold. Only 8 degrees when I left for work this morning

Hussena said...

Your top note purses are just gorgeous !! And Congrats on a successful show :)