Friday, February 3, 2012

Simple Quilling Flower Note Cards


Hello,

I had several quiilling flowers sitting around so I put together these simple note cards.  I am not good at making quilling scrolls.  I actually not good at quilling at all so I used flourish stamp from Paper Trey Ink called Fancy Flourish for the scrolls.





I didn't plan to have any butterflies on the card but I smeared the red ink on the card so I added some butterflies to cover the ink.






Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

11 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty, glad you smeared ink, the butterflies add a beautiful touch to the card!!!
Paula

Nati said...

pretty flowers!
Nati from brazil

Dr Sonia S V said...

Helen How can you say you are not good at quilling. As your most loyal fan I must protest!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful quilling!

Wendy said...

What do you mean, you're not good at quilling? Yes, you ARE! You're great at it! And everything else you make.....

Merry said...

Oh these are all so lovely. That is something my Mum taught me to use butterflies on mistakes. They always make a card even prettier.

Ann said...

I think you are quite good at quilling and your note cards are perfect. Nice save with the butterflies

SUGANTHI said...

Beautiful quilling and nice blog header.

Rae said...

Yes, I must protest about your quilling comments, also. Your quilling is wonderful! Love these notecards, too. I also think the butterflies were a great addition to your flower cards.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Who says you are not good at making quiling? I think your quiling creations are super duper great! I love all your cards, especially the no.2 and no.4. The butterflies are make your card ever greater!

Monica said...

So lovely Helen... and your new picture on the top of your blog looks really nice.

Monica