Friday, December 23, 2011

Money Bouquets


Hello,

After many days of thinking and searching through the web, I finally finished with the 3 money bouquets, yay! To make the long story short, here is what I have.

I found this bouquet from google that I really like

Then after many trips to Joann Fabric and Micheal's Art & Crafts, this is what I came up with.

 I know not very impressive but that was the start.  I made each flower like that then I put the 9 flowers together and this is what I had


Here is the hand tie

I made the 3 bouquets the same except I used one color for each bouquet.

Here is the gold one



Here is the red one



These are the pix (I think that what they were called) that I used for the 3 bouquets.  I got these from Micheal's art and crafts in 3 different colors.  The evergreen, not in the photo, were from my poor artificial Christmas tree that was stuck in the basement for a few years now.

The bouquets looked much better in person.  I knew I'd said that many times.  I am sure  many of you understand what I meant.  It was very hard for me to take pictures of 3D object especially in a small space that I have.

I really like how the bouquets turned out but I was a little concerned  that Eileen might not like it.  I delivered to her the other day and as soon as she opened the door and saw the bouquets she loved them!  and of course I was very happy.

Can you picture that money bouquet for up coming Valentine's Day and Mother's Day? Oh, I can't wait to make them! That is how my brain is working.  Always thinking.......about what to create next but for everything else I take it one day at a time.  :)

Thank you so much for visiting and for your lovely comments.  Wishing you all a Happy Holiday!

Helen

15 comments:

JustNeedling said...

These are all such pretty bouquets! You did a fabulous job!

Merry said...

Oh Helen, I think they are all beautiful and I love the bouquet you created which all your wonderful roses. Wishing you a terrific Christmas and can't wait to see those Valentine creations. :-)

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Very beautiful!
Merry Christmas!

chillin with Quillin said...

There all sooo beautiful, you did outstanding job!!!!
Paula

Ann said...

I know you said that flower arranging wasn't your strong point but I have to say that you did a fabulous job. Those are amazing. What a great gift those are going to be.
Happy Holidays to you and your family

Patty O'Malley said...

The bouquets are all beautiful, Helen! Thank you so much for the pretty card--I have it displayed prominently! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

eva said...

Very beautiful!

Rae said...

I just wonder is there any thing that you can't do? You make me smile! Love the bouquets! I hope you have a Nerry Christmas! You will find we were on the same page, you are just ten steps ahead of me! (old age) lol! Talk to you soon!

Hussena said...

Wow Helen...I had seen Your Money rose in your Earlier Post and now this Bouquet ...... Its gorgeous I love the way you have shaped the Rose ...This is something that I would Really like to try my Hand at:)So Beautiful ...No wonder your Friend Liked It!!!
Merry Christmas to You and Your Family and a Fabulous Year Ahead :)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The money bouquets are beautiful! A very creative idea! Your work is always so beautifully done.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Tan's Hobbies said...

Only 1 word to describe your creation: LOVELY!!! Love the single rose in your earlier post, Love the bouquets even more!!Love the RED bouquets most =)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mary said...

WOW!! A money bouquet would great anytime of the year!

SUGANTHI said...

Very very beautiful Helen.I like them all . The red of course is more colourful. Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Oh, what lovely bouquets. And useful afterwards too if one takes apart the $$$. Kinda like a gift that keeps on giving.

-K

Unknown said...

The bouquets came out really nice Helen