Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hand Stitched Flourish Card

Good Morning Bloggers,

I stitched this flourish last year and just let it sat there.  A habit that many crafters did. I just finished putting the card together before the break but never had a chance to share then.  So here she is
It is a very simple lay out using scraps.  If you like the bow, check out my tutorial here.

Thanks for taking a peak!



Monica said...

It is a pure stunner! Love the embroidered flourishes and the flowers lok divine! What a super bow as well. I have sold all but one card of yours... they were gorgeous and thanks so much for your kind support, Helen!

xxx Monica

ManuK said...

Gorgeous card, Helen! I have never seen anything similar, I am truly impressed! Really love all the pink shades, feels like spring is here :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

The stitching, the flowers and the lovely bow are all superb! Glad that you are back and posting frequently

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful card, love it!!!!

Cami said...

Helen, your handstitched work is gorgeous! Your stitches are so even and very pretty. I don't know how you do it without tearing the paper. I don't think I could master this art. The flowers are so delicate and pretty and the pearl is a lovely touch. Now I have to check out your bow tutorial. Have a wonderful week, Helen!
Hugs, Cami

SUGANTHI said...

So pretty. I like everything about this card.

Mihaela said...

Lovely card, Helen!

Baukje said...

very beautiful and a wonderful creation, I love it!
Greetings Baukje

Merry said...

This is so lovely. What a wonderful combination of stitching and punches.

Rae said...

Wow! You are back in full force! :)
Gorgeous card!