Monday, August 16, 2010

My First Hand Embrodiery Card

Hello,
I finally made a card using one of the goodies that I bought from the convention a few weeks ago. I love flourish.  I can't never have enough of them.  Here is my first card.

After stitching the four corners, I didn't know what to do with the card and I didn't want to finish the card LATER so I quickly put this card together. The flower was from my stash that I made a while ago.  The flower vase from the ornament punch.  The rose stamp was from an old retired set called Hand Painted Petites (1999).  I bought it from ebay a long time ago but I had never use it.  I also noticed the wooden blocks.  The old wooden block from Stampin' Up! was painted/stained with a protected coat and the rubber that was used for the stamp was a lot nicer (quality) than the current rubber. Any way that was just my thought.


Have a wonderful day!


Helen

4 comments:

eva said...

Very interesting

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

BEAUTIFUL. Lots of work too.

Michelle said...

Beautifully done Helen. I love how you have used the ornament punch as the vase. Very clever.

Rae said...

Very pretty!