Monday, November 16, 2009

Star card/ornament

Good Morning!
I was so into quilling and mini albums that I don't even remember the last time I did a tutorial. Today I wanted to share this star card/ornament.  This star card/ornament is so easy.  The credit goes to Felicity Gray. You will need 5 - 3 x3 square pieces of paper.  The DSP sampler is perfect for this project.  The red marks are for valley folds and the blue mark is the mountain fold.  Hi, Barbara Daine, isn't it the same fold like your triangle card?

 Then fold in like this.  Make five of them.
 
 To assemble apply adhesive on one size like shown and adhere each piece on top of another.
 
Thread ribbon like shown. The neat thing about this card/ornament is both sizes of the paper are shown.
 
 Then punch out two 1 1/2 squares one for the front and one for the back and adhere on top of the ribbon.   Sorry about the flash.  I took this at 10:30 PM.
 
 This is how it looks when open.
 
Thank you for checking in with me today.  Have a lovely Monday!

Hugs,                                                                                                                                              
Helen                                                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Good Morning Helen!

It is the same fold with the Triangle card having the panel facing you folded in half again and another square of cardstock added to make the front of the card. :<)

I love your star and will have to make one today!

Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous Helen. How festive. I will have to make a few for my friends and family. Love it. xo Jackie