Monday, October 4, 2010

Purse Birthday Card

Good Morning Everyone!



The layout for today's card was from the talented Michelle at Pink Paper Paradise. I love Michelle card that she posted on September 30.  I thought her card was simple yet very pretty!  I wanted to make this purse card but had a hard time finding the right layout for it and Michele's layout was perfect. 

I am also link this to her Make it Monday linky party.  It's a great way to meet new blogger friends and at the same time promoting our papers addiction,  at least for me.  It had became an addiction. :)




Another one in Orchid Opulence.




Thanks again for taking a peak! And thank you SO MUCH  for your sweet and kind words about my creations.  I really appreciated them.

Hugs,

Helen

P.S. I just found out that this week Wild Orchid Challenge is "Stitch it up." So I am going to enter the challenge.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

You are so kind! Your take on my layout looks fabulous, these handbags are gorgeous!

Thanks for linking up to "Make It Monday" this week.

Michelle :-)

Ann said...

Your cards are adorable. Did you cut the purse shape by hand or with a machine? I'm going to have to check out that make it monday thing, it sounds like fun

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love the purse cards! Very beautiful! I love the colors!

Hoping that the rain waters have lessened!

Wishing you a happy and productive week!

Barbara Diane

Shirley-anne said...

Both colour schemes are delightful . I am sure any young lady would love them .

Sammi said...

ooh.. how fun! This looks GORGEOUS!
Sammi
xx

Monica said...

These purses are wonderful - what beauties! Delightful colours! Love the flowers.

xxx Monica